Vanessa Marquez (Actress) Age, Death Cause, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
|Full Name||Vanessa Rosalia Marquez|
|Famous Role||Nurse Wendy Goldman in TV serial 'ER' (1994-1997)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters - 160 cm
in meters - 1.60 m
in feet inches - 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms - 55 kg
in pounds - 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-34|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||December 21, 1968|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles County, California, U.S.|
|Date of Death||August 30, 2018|
|Place of Death||South Pasadena, California, U.S.|
|Age (as the time of Death)||49 Years|
|Death Cause||Shot by a police officer|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Los Angeles County, California, U.S.|
|Debut||Film- Stand and Deliver (1988)
TV- Wiseguy (1990)
|Boyfriends, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Favorite Actresses||Judy Garland, Shirley Temple, Bessie Love|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vanessa Marquez
- Did Vanessa Marquez smoke?: Not Known
- Did Vanessa Marquez drink alcohol?: Yes
- Vanessa Marquez started her acting career in 1988 by playing the role of Ana Delgado in the film ‘Stand and Deliver.’
- She also did several TV films like ‘To My Daughter’ (1990), ‘Sweet 15’ (1990), ‘Locked Up: A Mother’s Rage’ (1991), ‘State of Emergency’ (1994), ‘All Lies End in Murder’ (1997), and ‘Fire & Ice’ (2001).
- In 2000, she lent her voice in the film ‘Under Suspicion.’
- In 2005, Vanessa appeared on the A&E’s reality TV series ‘Intervention’ in which her struggle with shopping addiction followed by Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and depression were documented.
- She was the member of ‘The Alliance of Canadian Cinema, Television and Radio Artists’ (ACTRA).
- On August 30, 2018, she was shot and killed by the South Pasadena Police Department during a welfare check at her home.
- Kevin Ruiz’s short film ‘The Problem with Evolution’ (2017) was her last film.