Ensa Cosby (Bill Cosby’s Daughter) Age, Death Cause, Husband, Biography & More
|Real Name||Ensa Cosby|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Date of Birth||April 8, 1973|
|Birth Place||Massachusetts, USA|
|Date of Death||February 23, 2018|
|Place of Death||Massachusetts, USA|
|Age (at the time of death)||44 Years|
|Death Cause||Renal disease|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Parents||Father- Bill Cosby (Actor, Musician)
Mother- Camille Cosby
Evin Harrah Cosby
Erinn Chalene Cosby
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ensa Cosby
- Does Ensa Cosby smoke?: Not Known
- Does Ensa Cosby drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Ensa’s only brother, Ennis, was killed in 1997, while he was attempting to replace a flat tire and a man named, Michael Markhasev, tried to rob him.
- In the 6th season of ‘The Cosby Show’ (1989), she collaborated with her father and made an appearance.
- She used to work as a yoga instructor in Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts, where she lived at a nearby family compound.
- On February 23, 2018, she died of renal disease, a chronic kidney disease. According to reports, she was suffering from kidney problems over the past several years and was undergoing dialysis, but since early 2018, her condition was so pitiable that she needed a transplant.