Joe McFadden Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography & More
|Real Name||Joseph McFadden
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters - 178 cm
in meters - 1.78 m
in feet inches - 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms - 75 kg
in Pounds - 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||-Chest: 40 Inches
-Waist: 16 Inches
-Biceps: 30 Inches
|Eye Color||Hazel Green|
|Date of Birth||October 9, 1975|
|Age (as in 2017)||42 Years|
|Birth Place||Glasgow, Scotland|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|School||Holyrood R.C. Secondary School, Glasgow|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
TV- High Road (1994)
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- 2 (Elder)
Sister- 1 (Younger)
|Girlfriends, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Joe McFadden
- Does Joe McFadden smoke?: Not Known
- Does Joe McFadden drink alcohol?: Not Known
- When he was 12 years old, his drama teacher first noticed his acting talent and suggested him for a small role in Taggart, a Scottish detective TV show.
- He started his acting career as a theatre artist and appeared in ‘Chitty Chitty Bang Bang’ and the ‘Rainbow Kiss.’
- Apart from theatre acting, he also worked as a writer for the National Theatre of Scotland.In 1998, he played the role of Mark in the musical Rent – Shaftesbury Theatre, London.
- He rose to fame with his role as ladies’ favourite doctor, Raffaello di Lucca or Raf, in medical drama ‘Holby City’ (2014).
- He is also known for his roles in ‘Take the High Road’, ‘Cranford’ and ‘Heartbeat.’
- He has shared screen space with greats like Robert Carlyle, Dame Judi Dench, and Sir Ian McKellan.
- He has worked as a voice-over artist for the Harry Potter video games and The Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag game.
- He is associated with ‘Cahonas Scotland’, a charity committed to raising awareness of Male Cancers.
- In 2017, he contested the popular British television dance contest, ‘Strictly Come Dancing.’