Ariana Grande Height, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More
|Full Name||Ariana Grande-Butera|
|Nickname(s)||Ari, Bellissima, Babydoll, Moonlight, Little Red|
|Profession||Actress, Singer, Songwriter|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters - 161 cm
in meters - 1.61 m
in feet inches - 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms - 45 kg
in Pounds - 99 lbs lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-32|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||26 June 1993|
|Age (as of 2021)||28 Years|
|Birthplace||Boca Raton, Florida, USA|
|Hometown||Boca Raton, Florida, USA|
|School||Pine Crest School, Florida
North Broward Preparatory School, Florida
|Educational Qualification||Diploma holder|
|Debut||TV- The Battery's Down (2009)
Singles - "Put Your Hearts Up" (2011)
Album- Yours Truly (2013)
|Family||Father- Edward Butera (Entreprenuer)
Mother- Joan Grande (CEO of Hose-McCann Communications)
Brother- Frankie Grande (Elder, Half-brother - Entertainer, Producer)
|Address||A bungalow in Beverly Hills on a steep hillside, Los Angeles, California
|FanMail Address||265 S Federal Hwy Suite 331 Deerfield Beach, Florida|
|Awards||• Primetime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series
• Golden Globe Award for Best Actor in a Television Series Musical or Comedy
|Controversies||• Grande had issues with her former bestie, Jennette McCurdy, before they had worked in Nickelodeon show, Sam & Cat, in 2014. McCurdy had accused the network of being biased and payment inequality as Grande's music career had taken a flight at that time. In 2015, McCurdy released a web series with an irritating character called "Gloriana."
• In September 2014, she walked out of photoshoot midway in Sydney as she had endless demands, and was unhappy with her appearance in the photoshoot. She even said, "Don't use natural light. Only shoot from the left side of my face."
• In 2014, Giuliana Rancic, a journalist of E! News, said that Grande pushed her to the other side of the camera during an interview, to be on the left.
• In September 2014, after she had an interaction with her fans, she allegedly said, "I hope they all f**king die" as she felt irritated with regard to photos and autographs. Later, her representative dismissed the rumors with a post on Grande's twitter account.
• In July 2015, Grande visited 'Wolfee Donuts' in California, and licked a doughnut on a counter that did not belong to her and inexplicably said, "I hate Americans. I hate America." Later, she released a 4-minute video apology, on her YouTube page.
|Food||Sushi, Cocoa Puffs|
|Actors||Jim Carrey, Steve Carell|
|Actresses||Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn|
|Singers||Imogen Heap, Bon Jovi, Celine Dion, Elizabeth Gillies, India Arie|
|Actresses||Jennette McCurdy, Colleen Evans|
|Films||The Ring, Paranormal Activity 2|
|Book||Harry Potter series|
|Perfume||Sweet Like Candy|
|Boyfriends, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||May 15, 2021
|Marriage Place||She got married to Dalton Gomez at her home in Montecito, California.|
|Engagement Date||December 20, 2020 (Sunday)
|Boyfriends/Affairs||• Ricky Álvarez (2015 - 2016)
• Big Sean (2014 - 2015)
• Nathan Sykes (2013)
• Jai Brooks (2012 - 2014)
• Graham Phillips (2008 - 2010)
• Dalton Gomez (real-estate agent) (January 2020 - December 2020)
|Car Collection||Range Rover
|Net Worth||$5 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ariana Grande
- Does Ariana Grande smoke?: No
- Does Ariana Grande drink alcohol?: Yes
- Ariana was born into a Sicilian and Abruzzese Italian family.
- She was named after the cartoon character of “Princess Oriana” from the film ‘Felix the Cat: The Movie’ (1988).
- Her mom is called Joan Grande-Butera and has dependably been an enormous impact in Ariana’s vocation.
- Ariana’s parents parted up when she was 8 or 9.
- Her favorite subject in school was Science.
- She had her first kiss at the age of 14.
- Her first Top 10 hit “The Way” features a sample from 90’s hip-hop single, “Still Not a Player” by Big Pun feat. Joe.
- Her duet with Nathan Sykes, “Almost Is Never Enough,” is featured on the soundtrack of ‘The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones’ (2013).
- In June 2014, it declared that Ariana’s 90-year-old granddad beat a tumor. Arianators made the #WeAreProudOfGrandpaGrande drift on Twitter.
- Her half-brother, Frankie Grande, was a 2016 Celebrity Big Brother finalist.
- She’s allergic to cats, bananas, and shellfish.
- She suffers from ‘Hypoglycemia’, low sugar levels in the blood.
- Ariana is a tremendous hockey fan. She used to go to each home session of the Florida Panthers. Additionally, Ariana Grande continued getting hit with hockey pucks, which likely ought to have been an indication to quit heading off to each home diversion. When she was eight, she sang the National Anthem.
- In spite of cherishing design, Grande says that she needs individuals to hear her out music “rather than look and judge”: “I don’t feel certain about my sexuality – or in my mold, It’s simply not in my psyche. I consider music first.” She uncovered that she cherishes thin wearing pants with edit tops and babydoll tank tops, and also “girly botanical bodices and peplum shirts.”